Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My MyHabitat in WHD 2011 brochure

I've been contacted by Ms Flossie Mbiriri, UN-HABITAT's HQ official, based in Nairobi, Kenya after a few months I'd posted an entry on MyHabitat design for World Habitat Day 2010 in this blog. See the comment section for this post.

We've exchanging emails and she said UN-HABITAT is interested to put my MyHabitat design in World Habitat Day (WHD) 2011 promotional brochure. How can I say NO? Today, I've downloaded the promotional brochure for WHD 2011 from UN-HABITAT website and I cant stop smiling, thinking about my design that has been circulated to 192 United Nations member countries since 11 April 2011. Although it is tiny, but, MY DESIGN IS GOING INTERNATIONAL, y'all!

OMG, this is crazy! Kudos to myself and asante sana UN-HABITAT!





















(All silhouettes were Googled. Credit to the owner)










2 comments:

lina said...

Congratulation Nurul...i'm glad for you.

art said...

Thanks!!