Tuesday, August 7, 2012

a few meaningless updates

1. Yesterday I had takoyaki. Big deal.

2. Today I had laryngitis. I only communicate through email, paper and pen in the office.

3. I am pretty occupied in July - August since I've been appointed as the Secteraty for weekly Post-Cabinet Meeting. If I am not in the meeting room, I will be in my room with a huge headphone, all day long, jotting down every words from the audio recording.

4. Throughout Ramadhan, I involved in Tadarus during lunch hour. I normally update my blog during lunch hour. So..

5. I didnt have baju raya yet. As usual.

6. I still waiting for the mojo to paint the gate and guest room. Hopefully I could do it before Raya.

7. My son's school held a Bacathon programme to get donation to buy books for their library and for some beutification works around school. Anyone interested to make a donation, pls SMS me. Any amount is ok. Just imagine Nabil's face, full of joy, when receiving your donation :) He will be very proud to bring the Bacathon sheet to the school in September.

8. The 12 torturing weeks was just ended. I am entering the new phase. Today.

9. I manage to bake chocolate chip cookies and chocolate rice bubble for Raya. I made some chocolate-covered sliced almond but the kids finished it last night.

10. I havent charge my digital camera for about a month now = no new photos, hence, no material to blog. I have some old materials but I'll blog about it s.l.o.w.l.y.

2 comments:

lina said...

salam nurul, i have plan given book to you still not yet send ....when are we going to meet? Or do i need to post it...anyway get well soon....same goes to my princess alia...no voice at all. Take Care.

Nurul said...

salam. oh, yes, the book! you can post it. 66 Jalan 2, Greenwood Park, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor.

I got 2 days MC. Still no voice. Hopefully Alia recover soon!