Friday, September 7, 2012

My article in MHLG Buletin

This is an article that I have submitted for MHLG's Buletin publication. I just received the issue from my ex-colleague since I left MHLG before the issue being printed. I almost forgot about it. Luckily she keep one copy for me :)
To my surprise, when I browsed through the buletin, I found a few photos of me in other articles. I purposely snapped a blurry picture for this blog. You know I didnt like to put my picture in my blog, rite?

The one with the hijab, of course.

The one with green hijab beside the Hon Minister.

The one in brown hijab.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
last time i went for a meeting di MHLG, bila sebut nama puan, ramai kenal. Puan ni everywhere lah!

cant wait for your next entry. i spend one whole day to read your blog from the beginning.

Nurul said...

Thanks, Anon.
You can expect everyone to know you when you've worked there for nearly 8 years :)