Friday, September 7, 2012

My contribution for Habitat Magazine

Habitat Magazine, an annual publication by Ministry of Housing and Local Government (MHLG) Malaysia in commemoration with the World Habitat Day celebration, consists of selected articles on the issues of human settlement. It is circulated to all corner of the world in October every year. Click here > to see my desperate effort (LOL) to promote Habitat Magazine in Brunei, in 2011.

I was honoured to be given a chance to contribute to this excellent publication. This is for the first edition in 2009. See my name down there? 

In 2010, my colleague took over and the printing company did the layout.

This is for the third edition in 2011. My last work for Habitat Magazine before I transfered to the new office. I was a bit disappointed because the margin is a bit off.
I wrote an article for the third edition.
I hope my ex-collegues are doing well with the fourth edition of Habitat Magazine this year!

No comments: