Tuesday, September 18, 2012

When we are bored, we bake

Last Saturday, I woke up and (out of nowhere) decided to make fruit cocktail jelly and bake a moist chocolate cake. As usual, my 3 kids were glad to help. When I took out these three magic containers, they were all smiling and jumping.
Nazran helped me with the jelly. Then he helped Nabil to mix the ingredients for chocolate cake. Nabil is wise enough to read the instruction and strong enough to stir the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Nazran just poured in the ingredients according to Nabil's instruction.

Nazreen, as usual, in charged of clearing up the area. Ultraman Mebius was on air that time. He wouldnt miss it for anything else.

They were all came out pretty good. 
For those who didnt know my kids, I have 3 lovely and helpful sons - Nabil (7 yo), Nazreen (5 yo) and Nazran (4 yo).

No comments: