Monday, July 8, 2013

Lafarge's 60th Anniversary

I had an opportunity to prepare a speech and accompanied my Deputy Minister to the 60th Lafarge Malaysia's Anniversary Celebration last Saturday. It was held at Lafarge's Rawang Plant.
I came early because I am not familiar with Rawang. I parked at the visitors' parking areas and they provide a shuttle to the venue. Their meet and greet staff as well as the drivers are so friendly. 
It was truly a joy listening to the Deputy Minister's speech. *cough* I drafted it *cough*
It was a well-organised event with excellent MC (Yasmin Yusoff) and good food. I didnt take photos of food that day because we were busy discussing about cement during lunch. Cement is such an interesting topic!
And it was in the news the day after. ngeeee....
I suffered from a gravelly, hoarse voice after I came back from the plant. I totally lost my voice yesterday. Although it is getting better, but I still cant speak properly today. I think the whatever dust at the plant augmented the problem of hoarse voice. People told me to drink a lot of plain water and tamarind juice. I will do that.

I hope it will heal soon. I really need to talk.

No comments: