Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Promo : 1M4U Charity Event @ Sekendi Orphanage

I am organising a charity event at Sekendi Orphanage, Sabak Bernam, this weekend, under the 1M4U fund. I already have many things on my plate but the team trusted me with this big programme, so why not?

My hardworking colleagues, Ms Nora and Ms Aini spent their morning, till evening, buying goods for the orphans, low income families and single mothers. Thank you so much. We also thankful for non-stop donation of books, coloured pencils and cash for the underprivileged.
The event will be held on 21 Sept 2013. Anyone who wish to contribute cash for them (you can choose to donate to the orphanage - but not all kids are orphan - or you could choose to donate to low income families/single mother), you can transfer it to my account and I will make sure it will reach them. InsyaAllah.

What you give, you will get back.

No comments: