Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My cousin's wedding : The Day

We went to the venue, Perangsang Templer Golf Club, early, around 10.00am (arriving at 10.00am is considered early if you have 4 kids). During the rehearsal the night before, we tried our best not to let the kids went out of the ballroom and discover the swimming pool outside. BUT, on the wedding day, we had our early lunch at the poolside. Hmmm....
The kids begged for a dip in the pool. I didnt bring their swimwear and my husband just started the outdoor photoshoot with the newly-wed which usually takes about 1 to 2 hours, so... I have to say NO.

To my surprised, my cousins went back to their house in Gombak to grab a couple of shorts and drive back to the golf club so my sons can have fun in the pool :) Awwww.... how nice...
I know it supposed to be an entry on my cousin's wedding but it came out differently. Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru to you!

No comments: