Monday, August 11, 2014

Our Raya : Baju Raya - checked

This post is an update to this post.
Baju Raya - checked!

Actually the kids have two sets of matching baju raya. First one (mustard yellow), they wore in Kluang. I happened to collect a baju batik of the same colour from the tailor and my husband said it matches with the kids' so suddenly it become my baju raya-lah. Unplanned.

For Raya at my parent's, the kids put on different baju melayu.

Kids' & husband's baju raya this year are from BAK. Good quality. Mine is just a last minute baju kurung bought in Kluang. It supposed to be my office attire but since it matches with the kids' so why not?
(Photo credit : Faizal Othman)
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI.
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN FROM US!

2 comments:

Aty Fared said...

comel nya gambar raya.. :)

Nurul said...

Thank you, Aty.