Monday, March 12, 2012

Japan-HK : Aftermath

After a loooonnnngggg tiring trip, I usually will spend 1 or 2 hours at KLIA to relax and tune my head (here) before heading home. I didnt want to go home and get all cranky with my kids (PLUS laundry, reports, two boxes full of everything)....


This was the aftermath for Japan-Hong Kong trip with Datuk Seri, Datuk, Dato'-Dato' sekalian. Letih ok... I really wanted to lie down somewhere but my husband was kind enough to order some food. (psst Esther, look at the first photo, you'll know how the perspex casing cracked. lol).

I have a lot of things to share about the trip. I didnt know where to start. Should I start on Day 01? Or should I start with the last day - so you can get the right sequence of event, since this is a BLOG. The latest entry will go on the top. ergh... i dont know. i'll just post anything when i feels like it.

6 comments:

nadin said...

Sis, i love your bag! love love love

art said...

Thanks, Nad!
It's a John Langford.

Syuhada said...

suka jugak! akak beli kat mana?

Hambali ® said...

bestnya jalan2 ...

art said...

Kerja. Jalan2 only after 11pm. Nothing open.

art said...

Syud, beg beli kat Festival City.