Monday, March 19, 2012

More Japanese food...

Last Saturday, I had a dinner with my colleagues and my two new tomodachi (friends) from Japan Embassy - Iritani-san and Ogawa-san. Two person that helped us a lot for our recent trip to Japan.The buffet at Kimpachi Restaurant, Equatorial Bangi is marvellous. I forgot to bring my training chopstick, but I manage to eat SLOWLY and as neat as the Japanese. lol. These are my food that night :
Thick salmon sashimi. yum! I patiently waited for Iritani-san to eat his maki because I didnt know where to start and how to hold it (correctly) with the chopstick. Usually I ate it with my hand.
Then i took a few tempuras, fried oysters, grilled salmon dan spring onion wrapped in beef.
I patiently waited for a Sukiyaki afterward at the made-to-order counter. I ordered one with egg, beef and mushroom. No vege.
Lastly, ice cream and plum dipped in chocolate. And not to mentioned, a lot of OCHA (japanese green tea). I think I drank about 8 glasses of hot Ocha the whole night.

2 comments:

Arkarnax said...

seriously, with that kind of food, I think I'll starve if I were to live in Japan

art said...

hahahah

AZILA, SERIOUSLY SEMUA MAKANAN INI IALAH SANGAT SEDAP HINGGA TERASA NAK MAKAN LAGI SEKARANG JUGAK!

esp sashimi salmon itu...YUM!

u shud try. mcmana nak gi kursus JICA nanti...