Monday, November 5, 2012

Hong Kong : Island Shangri-La Hotel

This is my spacious room at Island Shangri-La Hong Kong. I love its grandeur design.
Hello ROOM! 
Welcoming fruit basket with gourmet chocolate and a pot of green tea.
My workstation. They provide printer, scanner and fax machine. I just love staying at a hotel room that provides enough facilities. I dont have to wait for their business centre to operate in the morning. I can print everything at night and be fully prepared in the morning. See how huge the TV is?
Hello toilet! Just love it! I love the TV in front of the bath tub. I dozed off during the hot salt bath in the tub while watching TV. I woke up at 4am and thankful that I am still alive. Love the fact that their toileteries are L'occitane. They also topped up generous amount of spa salt everyday.
The view from my room. Just as I expected. A lot of buildings :) Similar to Japan. And NO, it is not a fog. It is haze.

2 comments:

Hambali ® said...

wooooo nice

art said...

mmg nice. ikut rombongan YBM memang la dpt yg kelas2 :)

skrg sudah pindah opis. tak merasa dah :)