Friday, May 3, 2013

Organise 101 - A debut

I was determine to write about the art of organising looooong time ago (ok, 3 months back) but I was too busy with the newborn and sitting in front of the computer is the last thing I want to do during confinement period. But, after having lunch today with my colleague, Ms Zarina, and talked about organised life, I am more determine to publish at least ONE ENTRY today on organising. A debut, perhaps. The rest of draft entries on organising will follow (waiting for the photos).

O R G A N I S E  1 0 1
by garlicandbutter

I have a couple of books on organising which all moms should read. I am focusing on moms here because they need to work, keep the house tidy, cook, take care of their husband and kids and pets (but others are also welcome to read). Some moms I knew need help in organising department not because they are lazy. It is because they are busy. Some others are very hard on themselves.

Quoting Ms Lillard, a professional organiser, "There is no right or wrong way to organize. There is only what works and what doesnt work"

I will share some pointers on how to deal with paper pile, toys, clothes, meal, never enough closets/storage and the rest of the odds and ends, through my own experience / books I've read. Then you will decide what work and what doesnt work with you. With Organise 101, I hope you will be able to find a place for everything. 

No comments: