Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Borrowing stuff from KAED

I have borrowed a few exhibition components from KAED students from THIS EXHIBITION, to set up a Merdeka exhibition in my office. Me and my sons picked it up at KAED at night. That was in August last year.

I went there again to get some deco elements for my office's Bollywood night. Luckily I have a friend, lecturer in KAED who connects me with the right person. Again, me and my sons picked it up at KAED after work. That was in January this year.

These stuff has been lying around my office room for quite some times. Last weekend, I decided to return everything back to KAED. I need to clear my room (like, really clear macam nak move out). The kids helped me to bring it down from my office.
Then, they helped me to send it back to KAED. 
Alhamdulillah. Hutang selesai.

No comments: