Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy MAMA's Day

To our mother :)



We are so glad to be born into this beautiful world... so now we are giving you five cute grandchildren in return.





We had a makan-makan @ Shah Alam - my parent, my nucleus family, my sister's family and my brother. All 12 of us. Well, we are currently live under the same roof (imagine the chaos?), but this makan-makan was meant to celebrate a very special day, so we have to take it somewhere else.



After makan-makan, my small unit headed to IKEA to get some new gadgets for our kitchen. And we played 500 Days of Summer in IKEA. It was fun.



"I like you, you are fun", said Summer.



**I really want those beds for our kids but it is costs nearly RM500 per unit... RM500 x 3 units? Plus another 3 RM200 matresses? Hmm...



This is where I should really differentiate between THE WANTS and THE NEEDS.


4 comments:

Zuria said...

I am so totally LOVE the movie!!!

I LIKE YOU.
THIS IS FUN.
YOU ARE FUN.

Nurul said...

Thanks, Zuri. I LIKE YOU.

princessGarnet said...

you're fun too nuyu,
we both fun haha

Nurul said...

haha. have u watched the movie, AP?
the movie is freakin cute.