Wednesday, May 25, 2011

World Habitat Day 2011 - Cities & Climate Change

Well, to those who really into UN-HABITAT's World Habitat Day, you might know by now about the theme for the year 2011 - Cities & Climate Change. This is my slide design for our previous WHD meeting. I designed this during one of my bad design days (oh, yes, I do have bad design days). It was a very quick design, around 30 minutes. I dont like the skyline silhouette because it is BLACK and it took most of the space. It drew people's attention off the theme & main issue (climate change - represented by those little boxes with climate icons). I will re-design this for our next meeting.


















FYI, we are going to publish our 3rd Edition of Habitat Magazine in September 2011. Anyone from all over the world who are interested to submit articles on human settlement, cities or climate change for our magazine, you can contact me for further information.

No comments: