Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet the designer - Shamrizal

I can see my hubby is slowly becoming like me.... and I becoming more like him. Recently, he is very passionate towards FASHION. Designing cloth for the kids to be exact (OR for a start).

He had been talking about how much he adores traditional Malay bridegroom's attire (baju layang) again and again and again (he had involved with wedding photoshoot way too much) and how he really wanted the kids to wear it. At first, I thought he was joking. One fine afternoon, we went to a fabric store and he spent quite some times comtemplating on the best material and the best colour for the tiny version of baju layang. Then we did a very quick sketch and hand it over to our favourite tailor.
















The next two weeks we received these :





















2 comments:

Rina said...

they are so cute!

Nurul said...

Thanks, dear