Friday, May 27, 2011

Fruit Cocktail

My junior in KAED / my teammate for paper clip video / generous LEGO lender, who is now my colleague, Shahnizam, emailed me about the watermelon scoop which I used for my Division's makan-makan last time. Since I couldnt remember exactly which branch of which hypermarket I bought the scoop last two years, I decided to lend him my scoop because his division's makan-makan is just around the corner.

To my surprise, he came to my office just now and give me these!!! oh my, oh my! Thanks, Shah! They did a good job in scooped out TWO whole watermelon (red & yellow), add in green & purple grapes and sprinkles some almond chunks and raisins! They also have nata de coco inside there. It gave the cocktail a lot of texture and taste!

I like it so much, so I decided to capture some photos of it to share it with you FIRST, before I eat them. Kudos, HR!

No comments: