Friday, May 27, 2011

New look

I dont know why I suddenly felt the urge to change Garlic & Butter background to white. I dont plan it at all. It was all started with an experiment of possible background colour for the blog. Next thing I know, I keep changing the font color, type, link colour, hits counter and re-design the header to something that didnt represent garlic and butter at all.

I dont know why. I still trying to love it.
I have more work to do now since most of the highlighted fonts for previous posts are YELLOW or OTHER LIGHT COLOURS (due to black/latte background last time), I have to edit all highlighted fonts in this blog during weekend. Why did I change it at the first place??? Hmmm.... Do u like it?

3 comments:

Ita said...

i like it! it is fresher and soooo ohdeedoh. if u know what i mean.

Anonymous said...

AKU SUKA! minimalist.

Nurul said...

Thanks. Ohdeedoh and minimalist. Got it.

I still remember Mdm Aziah KAED once said (she is now Dr Aziah ke?) : The best background colour for presentation board is WHITE.

It took me until 4th / 5th year in KAED to use white background for my presentation board. I hope I dont have to wait that long to like my new background... haha...