Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day

I arrived in Kuala Lumpur from Alaska on the Teacher's Day. I had a chance to buy Teacher's Day cards in AS and I bought A LOT of chocolates from KLIA for my sons' teachers. My husband fetched me at KL Sentral and we went straight to our sons' schools.


First stop : Nabil's Preschool. I asked them to write something on the card for their teachers (Nabil and my niece, Sarah are in the same class). Then, we went to the canteen where pregnant Teacher No.1 usually sit and wait for her husband. After that, we went to the class to give the present to the Teacher No.2.

















Second stop : Nazreen's Preschool. Nazreen was sleeping when we arrived. His class ended at 11am and they will sleep together from 1pm to 4pm. He refused to give the card and chocolate to his pretty teacher. And he refused to look at the camera during the photography session.
















(Never wake Nazreen up when he is sleeping, people!)

No comments: