Friday, May 6, 2011

Moving In : Part 05 - Yellow living room wall

On the previous Labour Day, I was busy painting the living hall, after spending hours on door frames on the 30th April. My late grandmother loves yellow. But I found yellow is too warm for the living hall. I like yellow but I am uncomfortable being in a yellow space. Last time, there were green sofas to match the yellow wall. But now we are going into totally different concept.

There will be one feature wall in grey and the rest of it will be white. We have bought a grey flowery L-shape sofa to soften the solid-ness of the living hall. I am going to sew a couple of red cushions to accentuate our WHITE-GREY-RED living hall theme. There will be red area rug, red coffee table and a few other red stuff in our list. We will buy them next month. This month we have already spent a fortune.

Photo : I am preparing the hall for painting work. Moving into my late grandma's house meaning we got this super-great massage chair FOC. It comes with the house. Weee!

















More on our MOVING IN Adventures! Click here.

No comments: