Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Homes!

My brother bought five Golden Arches' Happy Meals for the kids and these are what they have done with the boxes. Happy Homes!
Nazran wanted an automatic garage door so I engineered it by using a leftover ribbon from Teacher's Day decoration. The garage door could be open by pulling the white ribbon from the back.
Nazran's house with automatic garage door
Nazreen's (left) and Nabil's (right)
Nabil took different approach in designing the roof. Good one. He always the one who chooses complicated solution over simple situation and it always turned out great.
Haziq's - my nephew (left) and Sarah's (my niece) (right)
Haziq also asked for an automatic garage door. I've made an automatic ramp for his car too. When he pulled the ribbon, the garage door will open slowly and the ramp will fall down.

I love looking at those houses. They are cute. And some have elaborate detailings. Kids are creative.

2 comments:

zura said...

Hebatnyaaaaaaa
Oh sukanya aku idea kreatif!!

Mye said...

Aaaaa comelll!!!!

Sukaaa!!!!!