Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Teacher's Day 2012

I've prepared a lloooottttttt of presents for Teacher's Day.
For Nabil's primary school teachers (10), sekolah agama (10) and reading class (1).
For Nazreen and Nazran preschool teachers (8) and Quran recitation class (1).
And not to forget, their Cikgu Taekwondo. yes, they want to give present to their taekwondo master as well. so cute.

It doesnt involve a lot of creativity this time , I didnt have enough time to prepare.
Brooches for Nabil's primary school teachers & ustazah sekolah agama
  
 Brooches chosen by Nazreen and Nazran for their preschool teachers
 Chocolate, bookmark and tissues for Nabil's reading class teacher

Chocolates for their class teachers (on top of brooches)
 I bought 2kg of panned chocolate from the chocolate factory

Last but not least, this book for Nabil's headmaster. He cried when I gave him this.

I need to prepare earlier next year, in April perhaps?

No comments: