Friday, May 25, 2012

METALTECH 2012

I have attended an International Machine Tools and Metalworking Technology Exhibition or METALTECH 2012 Opening Ceremony. I prepared The Hon Minister's opening speech for the event (of course with amendmentssss from the official speechwriter). It was a very successful exhibition with more than 1,500 companies participated from 35 countries. Kudos to Ms Vingie and her team!!! No camera is allowed inside, hence no photos of the exhibition.
After the opening ceremony, the Hon Minister asked me to arrange a networking session between Government agencies and foreign investors. It was my 6th week in this new office and I am glad the Hon Minister (and my director, of course) trusted me to arrange the session - in less than two days.

So, it was a one and a half day of endless phone calls, SMSes and emails. I got a lot of help from everybody. The session went smoothly.
 The hall before the networking session.
I have a habit of sitting at the first row in the class since kindergarten. until now.

No comments: