Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My aunts' families were coming to my parent's house on Mother's Day. So we planned to make a surpise Mother's Day celebration for my mom and her sisters. My sister bought bouquets of flowers, my husband bought a cake while me, my mom and another aunt prepared nasi lemak, mihun goreng and a few kuihs. Nabil made tauhu sumbat. Good job, Nabil.
When my aunt arrived, we were so surprised because my cousins brought a lot of spaghetti bolognese, Latino food which I forgot the name already, cupcakes and of course, FLOWERS for everybody. OMG.
It was fun. Kids enjoying kicking and punching the punching bag, playing rollerblades, cousins were enjoying XBOX 360+Kinect, mom and her sisters chatting at a corner, dad and uncle chatting in the kitchen. There was also a photography corner for everyone by my husband. Everybody seems to enjoy the food. We eat, eat and eat the whole day.
We should do this more often :)
I mean the gathering part, not the eating part.

At 5.00 pm, we went for horse-riding.

THANK YOU to Uncle Hadi and Cik Nik for the lovely fish. Nazran likes it so much.

And thanks to my cousins for these lovely flowers.

No comments: