Tuesday, May 29, 2012

White dresser for me

I really wanted to buy Aneboda dresser since last year because I love white furniture and I love the fact that the drawers are semi-transparent. I love everything about it, the height, the drawers, etc. We have bought one unit for my husband but it ends up with my things inside. So, last month, we bought another one - FOR ME. yaay!

The best part is the assembly work. I REALLLLLLLY LOVVVEEEEE to put things together from scratch. First thing first. Make sure the components are neatly arranged. From this :
To this :
You dont want to look for THE RIGHT tiny screw with one hand while holding a heavy drill with the other, every time. You need to study the diagram and identify which component belongs to which part.

Drilling process :

I love the fact that it has a thoughtful details. Just like this one. At the bottom of each drawer.

Almost finish.

Tada!!! Thank you for my husband for his help. Assembly work like this, of course, requires more than one person. 

No comments: