Friday, June 24, 2016

Winter 2016 : Cross the bridge when you get there (Matthew Alford, 2016)

We had a pathway dinner at a Chinese restaurant after the final exam, to celebrate the end of the first semester. 
I am so thankful that I finally decided to join this dinner. I was extremely worried about the exam grade to the point that it was so hard to sleep at night and also hard to wake up and face the reality in the morning. I just think about the grade the whole day. 

Somehow, during the dinner, I found that almost half of the pathway have the same concern and went through miserable daily life as I was since the final exam. Well I guess it is normal haha. 

I had a chat with my personal tutor during the dinner and he reminded me to "..cross the bridge when you get there". The grade will not be released until the next month and I should enjoy my life during the break. No point of worrying the whole time. It totally change my life.

Sometimes, it just took the right person to say the right thing at the right time.

No comments: