Thursday, January 17, 2013

OF COURSE you can dressed up while pregnant!

When I posted my photos on baby bumps (here), (here), (here), (here) and (here), and in my fb, my pregnant friends said they never thought maternity wear could be that 'normal' and cute (important to note that the attire is cute, not me). They, in other hand, refused to wear maternity wear because what they have in mind is only the old-fashioned unattractive maternity maxi dress with 3/4 sleeves. That's why they tried their best to squeeze in their baju kurung although their bumps are HUGE.

Now I understand. I am glad my blog posts are able to make you guys realise that you can be comfortable, stylish and look cute while pregnant. Put aside your tight baju kurung for a while and go shopping for cool maternity wear this weekend! 

BUT, you dont have to shop at maternity boutique saja - it is costly, I know - you can buy anything stretchable - palazzo, skirt, dress and tops - as long as it is comfortable. You can wear it after you safely delivered your baby later.

More baby bump photos:

No comments: