Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our breakfast today

Starting this year, I cook or bake breakfast for my family everyday starting from 6 o'clock. Sometimes I made prawn fried rice, egg sandwich, mashed potato, scrambled eggs or even simpler, mushroom soup. Usually it was quite hectic to manage all of them while preparing the meal (and send them to 3 different schools on time!) so I didnt bother to take any photo. But I manage to capture this today while waiting for my turn to take a shower.
I didnt now what to call this. It is a wholemeal bread with sandwich spread, topped with grilled chicken bits and cheddar cheese slice. Put it in the oven for 10 minutes until the bread become crispy. I cut it into two parts because one whole portion is too much for them.

But, surprisingly, Nazreen ate four.

No comments: