Sunday, February 17, 2013

Juices and food

In the morning, when I cant decide what fruit will go into the blender, whether it is green apple?  red apple? or orange? I usually blend all the fruits separately and I end up with 2 or 3 glasses of fruit juice. I dont strain them because I need the fibre.
I will only use the juicer in the evening. I like to sip the pure juice while relaxing in the evening. Juicer is really hard to clean - especially the strainer.

This was my lunch yesterday. Grilled lemon and ginger chicken with grilled potato. I sprinkle a bit of black pepper and paprika. Ate it with mustard. I cut the chicken breast into bite-size pieces because I have to eat it with only one hand (fork only), the other hand should be available in case I need to breastfeed. #strategy
I pair it with a glass of refreshing hand-squeeze lemonade.

No comments: