Monday, February 11, 2013

The last lunch before the baby popped out

31 Jan 2013 - Me and my husband went out for a while to buy some baby stuff eventho I was really sick. On the way back, we stopped by at my friend's restaurant. Khairiah was my course mate in Kulliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design. I did my major in Architecture and she chose Urban and Regional Planning. I met her in Fever Centre, Selayang Hospital last time and she invited me to her restaurant.
So, there we were. Mee Udang Restaurant D'Tanjung. I love the cucur udang. Made to order. With a lot of love. 
You can order Mee Udang Special and get generous amount of huge udang on top. I am not the fan of mee (noodle) but I finished the whole bowl. I ordered the plain mee udang. This was the last meal I had before I delivered my son the next day.

No comments: