Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Workstation. Different hotel. Different places.

Compilation of my workstation in different hotel, in different countries. 

In InterContinental Adelaide, Australia
I was surrounded with the great view outside. 


In Grand Hyatt, Singapore
I love the greenery outside. I love the fact that it is located at the corner and I can enjoy great views in front and at the side.

In Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
They have fax machine in the room and complimentary internet connection. Love it. The overall design and the furnitures are very grand. I felt like a VIP :) The huge window is at the side of the working table. 
This is the view outside.

In Empire, Brunei
This was my sleepless trip. ever. I only slept for 1-2 hours at night everyday because I have a lot of work to complete and present it during breakfast the next morning. The work station is small but really cozy.

In Imperial Tokyo, Japan
They have fax machine in the room and they gave me complimentary internet connection for the whole stay. 

In InterContinental, Perth, Australia
They provide nesting tables. I could pull out another table underneath for more working space. Neat!
 The view is excellent!

In Sofitel, Melbourne, Australia
The working table is overlooking the building outside. Remind me of my Japan's hotel room.

No comments: