Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gombak to Kluang

My in-laws have bought a house in Kluang, Johor and last weekend was the moving out exercise from Gombak to Kluang.

Early in the morning, Nabil and my husband went to their house and load all the stuff into the lorry. After that, we departed for Kluang to help them to unload the stuff into the new house. Happy faces in the car after 3 hours journey.
I had prepared four 1-foot long grilled chicken sandwiches, with homemade honey mustard sauce and a little bit of kewpie, and cut some oranges. I also brought along individually packed biscuits with cheese and lemon fillings.
We arrived almost one hour before the lorry does.
The kids help unloading the stuff. The whole unloading process took less than 1 hour.
We went back to Gombak after Isyak. After a few lonnng stops, we arrived home at 2.30am. I went to work the next day.

No comments: