Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Makan-makan at Aidan

This was happened long time ago. Aidan's open house for Raya. Aidan is my brother's office. A lot of food as usual. These are my heroes.
And these are my kids who cant wait to grow up and work at Aidan.
These are the future clients of Lot.my.
Stories on lot.my - here or here or here or here.
I like the thought of having the kids area there. Most of the people missed that. I once had a boss who didnt allow kids to enter his house because he was afraid kids will break his expensive vases, jump on his imported leather sofa, spill drinks on the his Persian carpet and... I can list his endless worries here but I rather not. You guessed it right, he never invited me to his house for any events. But the rest of the office were invited :) 

No comments: