Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fall 2015 : Supports by the University

Anything you need to know about registration, payment, letters for bank/council tax exemption, to name a few, you could go to the Student Services Centre. They are very efficient and extremely helpful!!
You are into active lifestyle? You are going to love it here!!
What about learning new languages? See it for yourself!
Need ICT support? I went to the learning commons to get technical assistance in setting up my mobile phone and laptop, to access the university system. 
Knowledge management? Libraries are everywhere. 
They also have My Learning Essentials which offers useful workshops, online resources and drop-ins sessions, if you have question on your assignments. 
Getting around the campus? You will never get lost. There are maps everywhere on signboards. I keep mine handy in my pencil case.

No comments: