Friday, April 15, 2016

Winter 2015 : Highest mark

It is challenging to get good marks here and to compete with native speakers who could easily understand lectures, academic articles and who could write essay effortlessly. I, on the other hand, need to read ONE SINGLE academic article over and over and over again and take time to reflect the whole thing, in between cooking and cleaning the kitchen every night. It is not easy to do a Master in one year, in different country, with four kids. I cant describe the struggle here. You have to be in my shoes. I am not complaining. I just saying it is not easy.

No matter how hard I tried, there will be other people getting better marks than me. 

Until one day... I got the highest mark for a critical essay for my favourite subject. 
Alhamdulillah.
At least I know that I am capable of writing good critical essay. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: