Saturday, April 9, 2016

Winter 2015 : Knitted cushion

Winter is finally here!
My sons keep saying that our cushions are turning cold at night (because of the material). We turned on the heater for one hour every night. Then six of us will just snuggle up under a blanket, hugging cushions, while watching videos on my laptop. 

When you are a mother, you know you need to do something about it. I cant let them hug cold cushions at night. I need to make those cushions warm.

I ordered a set of Seriously Chunky yarn and I was jumping happily when it arrived.
I cant wait for another minute. I immediately grabbed my seriously chunky crochet needle and started working on my project. I made this cushion cover in less than one hour :) 
Finally, warm cushions for the kids! This is how you welcome winter. You dont blame the coldness. You just have to make everything warm.

No comments: